TERMS & CONDITIONS
Version 1.1 last updated 10.11.2017.
- The Terms and Conditions Version 1.1 stipulated below are effective as of 10.11.2017. Before using the WEB SITE (n1casino.com), please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
- The fact of using the Website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions including the Bonus Terms and Conditions stated in section 18 will be referred to as “the Terms” or “the Terms and Conditions”.
- The laws of Malta apply to the Terms and Conditions.
- In case there are other language versions of the Terms available, the English version will always prevail.
- The Website is operated by N1 Interactive Ltd (“us”, “our”, “we” or the “Company”), a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C81457 and registered address at 27, Triq Torri Wejter, Birkirkara, Malta. N1 Interactive Ltd is licensed in Malta and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt) by virtue of the following license: MGA/CL1/1419/2017 (issued on 27.10.2017).
- We may at times provide additional games not licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. Such games will be clearly indicated during the gameplay. Regardless of games played, all deposits and withdrawals are the sole responsibility of Company and Company has full responsibility towards the player for the management of funds on the user account.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Current Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company when such need occurs. The Company will notify the players of any changes. However, please visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible changes.
- In case the Terms and Conditions will be changed you must re-confirm acceptance before the changes come into effect and you are able to place bets on the Website.
- The Website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the Website.
- Players from the following countries are not accepted: the United States of America, Denmark, Australia, Belgium, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Estonia, Italy, France, Turkey, Spain.
- The Website only accepts adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
- To be registered as a player, an individual must submit an application for registration and
provide at least the following information:
- a. date of birth (showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age);
- b. first and last name;
- c. registered address;
- d. correct email address;
- e. username and a password;
- f. telephone number.
- We reserve the right to verify the player’s identity. The provided identification, address, contact email and telephone number must be valid. It's the responsibility of the player to ensure that all provided personal information and all the documents as part of the “Know Your Client” (KYC) process are genuine. Faked or fraudulent documents provided will result in confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
- The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the Website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
- The Website may refuse your registration and / or close your account at our sole discretion. However, all the contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- The Website allows playing for the following currencies: EUR, USD, SEK, NOK, AUD and RUB.
FEES AND TAXES
- The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player’s residence.
- The player confirms that he / she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the Website. It is at player’s discretion to know game rules.
AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
- Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- NetEnt games are unavailable for Australia, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, United Kingdom, Latvia, and Lithuania.
- In addition to the above, Planet of the Apes, Guns’n’Roses, Motorhead, and Jimi Hendrix are unavailable in Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Aliens are unavailable in Japan, Canada.
- Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man) and Scarface are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
- Please note that by depositing via Paysafecard, Neteller or Skrill only NetEnt games are avialable to players from Germany because а due to Malta Gaming Authority regulation.
- Players from Australia are not eligible to play the games from Amatic.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to play the games from Microgaming: USA, Singapore, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Taiwan, Philippines.
- Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX(NextGen).
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
- The player is aware of the fact that gambling at the Website may lead to losing money. The Company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the Website.
- The Company is taking effective measures to protect player’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the Website. Notwithstanding this, the Company is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of player’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
- The Company is not liable of any hardware or software, defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit player’s access to the Website or prevent player from an uninterrupted play.
- Casino is not liable for damage and/or losses to an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure, technical hazard, registration error, manifest error, cancellation of a game for any reason, Force Majeure and/or any other similar event, failure of casino central computer system or any part thereof; delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system.
USE OF PLAYER’S ACCOUNT
- Each player can create only one personal user account. Creating multiple user accounts by a player will lead to termination of the accounts and confiscation of any gained winnings. The player should register personally. The player shall not provide access to his user account or allow using the Website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
- The Website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
- You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date.
- We reserve the right to make a phone call to the number provided in your user account, which at our own discretion can be a necessary part of the KYC procedure. Until the account is fully verified, no cashouts will be processed. In case the provided phone number is incorrect, missing or false or the player will not answer the phone call, we reserve the right to confiscate your winnings and/or disable your user account. We'll make reasonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you (by email or phone) in two weeks, the funds will be retained by the Company, since you have failed to pass the KYC procedure.
- If we mistakenly credit your user account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- In the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail. You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- The Website reserves the right to terminate games or events in exceptional circumstances
further described below.
Should a game miscarry or malfunction after starting due to a technical error, we shall
- a. cancel the game;
- b. refund the amount wagered; if the account holder has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarries, credit the monetary value of the credit to the account holder’s user account or, if the said account no longer exists, by paying it to the account holder in an approved manner;
- c. inform the regulator of the circumstances of the incident if necessary;
- d. refrain from further providing the games or services if such games or services are likely to be affected by the same failure.
- We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time at our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until you receive a confirmation that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Customer Services.
- You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of your breach of the Terms.
- The Company has strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions,
including, but not limited to:
- - participating in any type of collusion with other players,
- - development of strategies aimed at unfaithful winnings,
- - fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers,
- - depositing money from ill-gotten means,
- - charge back procedures with a credit card or denial of some payments made,
- - other types of cheating, including but not limited to use of robots or bots,
- - providing incorrect registration, including phone number,
- - transfering money to another account,
- - buying or selling other accounts
- or is known to have gone bankrupt in the country of his residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the player as well as withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent Authorities. This decision is at sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
- All transactions made by players on the Website are checked to prevent money laundering and all other illegal activity.
- Suspicious transactions are investigated by the Company.
- If necessary a suspicious transaction report will be made by the Company to the competent Authorities. In such an event the Company is prohibited from informing the players or third parties of this fact, as well as of the fact or a possibility of an investigation, save in limited circumstances.
- The Website offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards (3D Secure is obligatory), as well as various web wallets. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits as well as fees for each method may vary depending on time as well as the country and payment method in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the heading "Deposits". You can also contact our support team to inquire about payment methods most favorable for your country of residence.
- Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is 20 EUR/USD, 200 SEK/NOK, 1500 RUB, 25 AUD.
- Casino does not accept third party payments. You must make deposits only from a bank account, bank cards VISA/MasterCard, payment systems Skrill/NETELLER or other payment methods that are registered in your own name. If we determine during the security checks that you have violated this condition, your winnings will be confiscated and original deposit returned to the owner of the payment account. The Company is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
- By depositing funds you agree not to make reversals, chargebacks or cancel the deposits. You also agree to compensate us for unpaid deposits.
- Your user account is not a bank account, therefore it is not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. The deposits made to your user account will not earn any interest.
WITHDRAWING FUNDS AND RETURN POLICY
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is 20 EUR. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you decide to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments.
- The Website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard as well as various web wallets. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits as well as fees for each method may vary depending on time as well as the country and payment method in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the heading "Withdrawals". You can also contact our support team to inquire about payment methods most favorable for your country of residence. Additional requirements for credit card withdrawals are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country. For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore. For Mastercard, the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- Your withdrawals will be processed as soon as possible, however, please keep in mind that some web wallets take up to 3 days to process the withdrawal request.
- Please note that even for supported countries the Website is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
- Please note that the internal operating currency of the Website is Euro. If you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or Website’s payment processing system.
- If you have deposited via credit or debit card or another payment method and the amount of withdrawal is equal or smaller than the one deposited, we reserve the right to pay the withdrawal amount back to the credit or debit card or another payment method used. If the amount exceeds the one deposited, the amount in excess will be paid via one of the alternative payment methods.
- The Company reserves the right to check player’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the player’s identity. Please note that when cumulative withdrawals reach 2330 EUR the player verification procedure will be mandatory. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email. In some cases the Website can request selfie with ID, selfie with ID and special sign, or call. Failure of passing this verification will lead to account closure and confiscation of winnings.
- If you win more than 15000 €/$, the Website reserves the right to divide the pay out into monthly instalments of 15000 €/$ until the full amount is paid out. Any jackpot winnings will be paid in full.
- Maximum withdrawal amount processed to any given player is 7500 €/$ per week and 15000 €/$ per month, unless otherwise specified in the promotional Terms and Conditions where exceptions can be made to players with a higher VIP status.
- Money deposited in casino must be used for gaming activity. Due to this, all deposits need to be wagered at least 3 times.
- If no log-in on the Member Account on the Website is performed (the account is inactive) for a period longer than 12 months, the Company reserves the right to charge a monthly maintenance fee of 5 EUR starting on the 13th month from last recorded log-in.
- If the account remains inactive for a period longer than 12 months a reminder email will be sent via email every month starting on the 13th month.
- If the account is inactive for a period of 30 months the account balance will be remitted back to the player. If the player cannot be located, the funds will be handed over to the Maltese Authorities thus remaining available for the player to access.
- To get information on how to reinstate closed, dormant accounts or recover funds held on these accounts please contact customer support.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- The Website is complying with the data protection and privacy laws and is treating all customer information as strictly confidential.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We collect players’ private information when players register within our system, respond to our communication, or contact our support team. The information may include player’s name, date of birth, private address, email address, IP address, credit and debit card details, and other personal data.
- The personal data of players is available to our employees, employees of the software provider, to payment systems and other third parties which assist usin providing gambling services to the end users. All parties to whom the players’ information is disclosed are treating it as confidential according to the corresponding agreements and laws. The data is fully protected from unauthorized access.
- The Company is keeping information on players’ deposits, winnings and cash-outs as strictly confidential and is not disclosing it to any third parties without prior consent of the player unless otherwise required by the law.
- The Website uses players’ information for marketing purposes. However, we respect players’ privacy. If players do not wish to receive any promotional materials, they can choose such option during registration or unsubscribe at any time when using the Website’s gambling services.
DISCLOSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- In case we discover that a player has participated in any type of fraudulent actions, such as game manipulation, payment fraud, provision of false personal data, money laundering, using stolen credit cards, etc., the company reserves the right to disclose such player’s personal data to the relevant authorities.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Company is committed to provide 100% secure gambling services to players to ensure that no data is stolen, lost or misused. We implement the latest technological achievements to provide for the safety of all personal data of the players. The Company is required to comply with data protection requirements of the Maltese law.
- By providing us with personal information, you agree with processing this information for the purposes set in the Terms and Conditions, for the purposes of complying with legal or regulatory obligations, for operating the Website.
- The Company will not disclose any personal information to anyone other than those employees that need access to your data to provide you with a service and to our third party providers. Copies of any communications will be kept to maintain accurate records.
- Players are entitled to change or amend their respective personal data.
- Players have the right to their personal data held by the operator in accordance with the Data Protection Laws.
- The company will use all responsible means to protect player, but is not liable should a third party unlawfully seize such data. Lawful supply of such data to third parties is on an opt-in basis.
- We use 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the technology preferred by many legal and financial institutions, to guarantee safety of all transactions performed on the Website.
ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT
- Player’s account can only be accessed with a unique ID and password. Players are responsible for keeping their login information confidential and for making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
- We only work with the most reputable and trustable payment processing providers to make sure that players’ deposits and cash outs are handled carefully and according to the corresponding standards.
- Gambling at an online casino is mostly done for entertainment purposes. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realize that gaming shall not be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
- If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion, and seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
- To assist you in gambling responsibly we have limits on deposits, losses, wager amounts or user account activity that you can set yourself. This functionality can be accessed within your user profile in the “Limits” section.
- Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits functionality, please contact customer support.
- Deposit Limit. You can set a limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
- Loss Limit. You can set a limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month.
- Wager Limit. You can set a limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month.
- Cooling-Off Limit. You can set your Cooling-Off Limit for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the casino and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period, although you may withdraw remaining funds during this period. Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
- Self-Exclusion Limit. You can set your Self-Exclusion Limit for 6 months, 9 months, or 1 year. Upon doing so your user account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
- You may also contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the Website for a certain period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to your user account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
- You can close account at any time by contacting casino team on live chat or by email.
- You may also contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support: Gamblers Anonymous (http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/) GamCare (http://www.gamcare.org.uk/) Gambling Therapy (https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/)
PROTECTION OF MINORS
- The Website is only accepting players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our casino. The casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the Website will be denied.
- However, we realize that due to a wide availability of Internet people under age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter.
- For more information you can visit the following websites: http://www.cyberpatrol.com/ http://www.gamblock.com/ http://www.solidoak.com/ http://www.netnanny.com/
- In case you have a complaint, the first step should be contacting the casino support team. We aim to provide a substantive response to your complaint as soon as possible and seek to resolve the complaint within eight weeks from the date the complaint is received. Depending on the complexity of the complaint, the investigation may take longer than eight weeks to resolve. In such a case an update explaining the reasons the final response is not provided yet as well as the period we expect to be able to do so will be sent to you.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding a dispute, we will do so by using any of your contact details.
- If you feel not satisfied with our decision, you may lodge a complaint directly with the relevant authority at http://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/ or at email@example.com.
- All and any bonuses are available to players from any countries except for Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Portugal, Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Indonesia, Philippines.
- Maximum withdrawal limit for no-deposit free spins is 50 EURO/USD, 500 SEK/NOK, 3500 RUB, 70 AUD. To submit a withdrawal request, the account must be fully verified and a minimum deposit must be made.
- Only one bonus is awarded per person (e-mail or IP address), unless stated otherwise.
- The maximum bet with an active bonus is 5 EURO/USD, 50 SEK/NOK, 300 RUB, 7 AUD. To get any deposit bonus credited to your account, you need a deposit of at least 20 EUR amount in equivalent. To use the free spins, you need to visit your client area, open the "Bonuses" tab and activate the ones you need. They will then become available for the corresponding slot.
- When using an activated bonus, the real money from the player's account is wagered first and only then the bonus money.
- You can claim only one bonus at a time. Deposit-related bonuses are not stacked.
- All deposit bonuses have a wager 50.
- Bonus Terms and Conditions as published on the Website are in English and it is the English version of these Terms and Conditions that form the basis of these Terms and Conditions. Translations into other languages may be made as a service and are made in good faith. However, in the event of differences between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
- The Website reserves the right to update Bonus Terms and Conditions at any time.
- To learn more about the particular bonuses, please refer to Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Please mind the fact each game comes with its own wagering %: • Table games – Baccarat, Blackjack, Hi-Lo – 5% (except for games with a live dealer) • Videopoker – 5% • Roulette, Poker – 5% (except for games with a live dealer) • Slots – 100% (except for the games listed below)
- The following games are excluded from the bonus promotion offer: Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Lucky Angler, Big Bang, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Forsaken Kingdom, The Wish Master, Scrooge, Secret of the Stones, Simsalabim, Devil's Delight, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider 2 ,Castle Builder, Bloodsuckers, Kings of Chicago, Jackpot 6000, Jackpot Jester 50k, Jocker pro, Mega Joker, Wild orient, Dragon dance and Bikini party.
- Both the bonus and the winnings will be removed once the bonus expires.
- Any bonus can be cancelled before you start playing it through. Please contact the Website support service to find out more about cancelling your bonus.
- A player can change currency only after the first stage of the welcome bonus has been completed.
- Players can request a withdrawal of their deposits prior meeting the wagering requirements but keep in mind that the bonus and winnings will be forfeited.
- The management of the Website casino reserves the right to withhold or seize any bonuses or winnings gained as a result of fraudulent or otherwise unfair practices.
- At the Website casino it's forbidden to abuse the bonus offers available. If any such cases come to light, the casino reserves the right to seize any winnings gained as a result of abusing the bonus offers and disable the option of using any bonuses for that account in future.
- It's forbidden to postpone any playing rounds, including free spins and bonus rounds, for the time when you no longer need to play the bonus through and/or make new deposit(s).
- Players from the following countries can not use no deposit freespin bonuses: Islamic Republic of Iran, Algeria, Ecuador, Indonesia, Myanmar, Afghanistan , Albania, Angola, Cambodia, Guyana, Kuwait, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan , Panama, Papua New Guinea, Sudan, Lithuania, Latvia, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Israel, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States , Denmark, Spain, France, Korea, Republic of, Bulgaria, Estonia, Mexico, Ukraine, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Georgia, Thailand, Nepal , United Arab Emirates, Bulgaria, Poland, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Slovakia, Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, State of, Syrian Arab Republic, Mongolia, Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal , Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Greece, Hungary, Mauritius, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Republic of, Montenegro, Moldova, Republic of, Romania and Serbia.
GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BONUS WAGERING TERMS