TERMS & CONDITIONS
Version 2.0 last updated 11.09.2020
- The Terms and Conditions Version 2.0 stipulated below are last updated 11.09.2020. Before using the WEBSITE (www.n1casino.com), please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
- The fact of using the Website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions including the Bonus Terms and Conditions will be referred to as “the Terms” or “the Terms and Conditions”.
- The laws of Malta apply to the Terms and Conditions.
- In case there are other language versions of the Terms available, the English version will always prevail.
- The Website is owned and operated by N1 Interactive Ltd (“us”, “our”, “we” or the “Company”), a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C81457 and registered address at 206, Wisely House, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT1451, Malta. N1 Interactive Ltd is licensed in Malta and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt) by virtue of the following license: MGA/B2C/394/2017 (issued on 01.08.2018).
- We may at times provide additional games not licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. Such games will be clearly indicated during the gameplay. Regardless of games played, all deposits and withdrawals are the sole responsibility of Company and Company has full responsibility towards the player for the management of funds on the user account.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Current Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company when such need occurs. The Company will notify the players of any changes. However, please visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible changes.
- In case the Terms and Conditions will be changed you must re-confirm acceptance before the changes come into effect and you are able to place bets on the Website.
- By accessing and opening an account and using this website, you confirm and warrant that online gambling is legal and permitted in the jurisdiction where you are located and you will not use the website while resident or temporarily located in any jurisdiction that prohibits use of the website.
- The availability of the services shall not be interpreted as an offer or invitation on our part to use the services in a country where such use is illegal.
- The Company will not assume any liability whatsoever in this regard and will not reimburse any player deposits, winnings or any losses as a consequence of the violation of any legal provision that may be applicable to the player. It is the player’s sole responsibility to to comply at all times with his/her own local, national or state laws that relate to online gambling.
- Users from the following countries and their territories (“Restricted Countries”) are not allowed to deposit and play real money games: Anguilla, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Estonia, Israel, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Italy, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Gibraltar, Jersey. The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
- Any bonuses are not available to players from Sweden, including participation in any kind of promotional programs, receiving VIP rewards, as well as exchange of comp points.
- The Casino accepts strictly adult players (the minimum age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding age limitations for online gambling.
- To be registered as a player, an individual must submit an application for registration and provide at least the following information:
- date of birth (showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age);
- first and last name;
- registered address;
- correct email address;
- username and a password;
- telephone number.
- We reserve the right to verify the player’s identity. The provided identification, address, contact email and telephone number must be valid. It's the responsibility of the player to ensure that all provided personal information and all the documents as part of the “Know Your Client” (KYC) process are genuine. Faked or fraudulent documents provided will result in confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
- The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the Website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
- The Website may refuse your registration and / or close your account at our sole discretion. However, all the contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- The Website allows playing for the following currencies: EUR, USD, NOK, CAD and RUB.
FEES AND TAXES
- The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player’s residence.
- The player confirms that he / she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the Website. It is at player’s discretion to know game rules.
AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
- Please bear in mind some games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- In addition to the above, Street Fighter Video Slot is not available for the following countries: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
- Fashion TV Video Slot is not available in the following countries: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
- Planet of the Apes Video Slot is not available in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Vikings Video Slot is not available in the additional jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
- Narcos Video Slot is not available in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
- Additionally, Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man), are only available in the following territories: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Ukraine, North Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune, Arabian Nights): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
- Players from Australia are not eligible to play the games from Amatic.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to play the games from Microgaming: USA, Singapore, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Taiwan, Philippines.
- Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX (NextGen).
- Using VPN to bypass provider’s block is strictly prohibited and may lead to confiscation of winnings.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
- The player is aware of the fact that gambling at the Website may lead to losing money. The Company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the Website.
- The Company is taking effective measures to protect player’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the Website. Notwithstanding this, the Company is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of player’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
- The Company is not liable of any hardware or software, defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit player’s access to the Website or prevent player from an uninterrupted play.
- Casino is not liable for damage and/or losses to an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure, technical hazard, registration error, manifest error, cancellation of a game for any reason, Force Majeure and/or any other similar event, failure of casino central computer system or any part thereof; delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system.
USE OF PLAYER’S ACCOUNT
- Each player can create only one personal players account per person, household address, email address, telephone number, IP and shared computer. Creating multiple user accounts by a player will lead to termination of the accounts and confiscation of any gained winnings and active bonuses. The player should register personally. The player shall not provide access to his user account or allow using the Website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
- The player must register personally by following the on-screen instructions.
- The Website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
- You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date.
- Right to withdraw consent. In cases where we rely on your consent for the processing of personal data, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- We may also keep anonymized derivatives of your data to improve our content and marketing communications where no automated decision making is involved.
- We reserve the right to make a phone call to the number provided in your user account, which at our own discretion can be a necessary part of the KYC procedure. Until the account is fully verified, no cashouts will be processed. In case the provided phone number is incorrect, missing or false or the player will not answer the phone call, we reserve the right to confiscate your winnings and/or disable your user account. We'll make reasonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you (by email or phone) in two weeks, the funds will be retained by the Company, since you have failed to pass the KYC procedure.
- If we mistakenly credit your user account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- In the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail. You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- The Website reserves the right to terminate games or events in exceptional circumstances further described below.
Should a game miscarry or malfunction after starting due to a technical error, we shall
- cancel the game;
- refund the amount wagered; if the account holder has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarries, credit the monetary value of the credit to the account holder’s user account or, if the said account no longer exists, by paying it to the account holder in an approved manner;
- inform the regulator of the circumstances of the incident if necessary;
- refrain from further providing the games or services if such games or services are likely to be affected by the same failure.
- We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time at our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until you receive a confirmation that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Customer Services.
- You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of your breach of the Terms.
- The Company has strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions,including, but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other players,
- development of strategies aimed at unfaithful winnings,
- fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers,
- depositing money from ill-gotten means,
- charge back procedures with a credit card or denial of some payments made,
- other types of cheating, including but not limited to use of robots or bots,
- providing incorrect registration, including phone number,
- transfering money to another account,
- buying or selling other accounts
- providing of forged documents,
- or is known to have gone bankrupt in the country of his residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the player as well as withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent Authorities. This decision is at sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
- All transactions made by players on the Website are checked to prevent money laundering and all other illegal activity.
- Suspicious transactions are investigated by the Company. You may not use funds that originates from any illegal activity or source or that is tainted or associated with any illegality or ill-gotten means. In accordance with our anti-fraud policies, we reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment through which one or more deposits were made. We further reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal directly to your bank account.
- In order to verify player`s account casino management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еtc) in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case player doesn’t have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where player shows his/her documents.
- If necessary a suspicious transaction report will be made by the Company to the competent Authorities. In such an event the Company is prohibited from informing the players or third parties of this fact, as well as of the fact or a possibility of an investigation, save in limited circumstances.The Company complies with Maltese and European laws, regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorism. Suspicious transactions can be investigated by the Company. The Company reserves the right to send a suspicious transaction report to the competent authorities without notice or further reference to you. Besides, in case of any suspicious transactions, the company may block or close the account and withhold all funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent.
- The casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services (including fiat-crypto exchange) will be offered at any time.
- The Website offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards (3D Secure is obligatory), as well as various web wallets. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits as well as fees for each method may vary depending on time as well as the country and payment method in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the heading "Deposits". You can also contact our support team to inquire about payment methods most favorable for your country of residence.
- Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is 20 EUR/USD, 200 NOK, 30 CAD, 1,500 RUB.
- Casino does not accept third party payments. You must make deposits only from a bank account, bank cards VISA/MasterCard, payment systems Skrill/NETELLER or other payment methods that are registered in your own name. If we determine during the security checks that you have violated this condition, your winnings will be confiscated and original deposit returned to the owner of the payment account. The Company is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
- By depositing funds you agree not to make reversals, chargebacks or cancel the deposits. You also agree to compensate us for unpaid deposits.
- Your user account is not a bank account, therefore it is not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. The deposits made to your user account will not earn any interest.
WITHDRAWING FUNDS AND RETURN POLICY
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is 20 EUR/USD, 200 NOK, 30 CAD, 1,500 RUB. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you decide to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments.
- The Website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard as well as various web wallets. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits as well as fees for each method may vary depending on time as well as the country and payment method in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the heading "Withdrawals". You can also contact our support team to inquire about payment methods most favorable for your country of residence. Additional requirements for credit card withdrawals are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country. For Visa, the following countries are not supported: Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, USA. For Mastercard, the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- Your withdrawals will be processed as soon as possible, however, please keep in mind that some web wallets take up to 3 days to process the withdrawal request.
- Please note that even for supported countries the Website is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
- Please note that the internal operating currency of the Website is Euro. If you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or Website’s payment processing system.
- If you have deposited via credit or debit card or another payment method and the amount of withdrawal is equal or smaller than the one deposited, we reserve the right to pay the withdrawal amount back to the credit or debit card or another payment method used. If the amount exceeds the one deposited, the amount in excess will be paid via one of the alternative payment methods.
- The Company reserves the right to check player’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the player’s identity. Please note that when cumulative withdrawals reach 2000 EUR the player verification procedure will be mandatory. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email. In some cases the Website can request selfie with ID, selfie with ID and special sign, or call. Failure of passing this verification will lead to account closure and confiscation of winnings.
- If you win more than 15,000 EUR/USD, the Website reserves the right to divide the pay out into monthly instalments of 15,000 EUR/USD until the full amount is paid out. All progressive jackpot wins will be paid in full.
- Maximum withdrawal amount processed to any given player is 5,000 EUR/USD per week (or equivalent in other currencies) and 15,000 EUR/USD (or equivalent in other currencies) per month since the last cashout, unless otherwise specified in the promotional Terms and Conditions where exceptions can be made to players with a higher VIP status.
- If a refund is requested by a player, the casino reserves the right to charge corresponding transactional fees for processing such a request.
- Refund request may be declined by the Casino if the player provides false or intentionally modified personal data in order to by pass the system.
- Money deposited in casino must be used for gaming activity. Due to this, all deposits need to be wagered at least 1 time. If a player is suspected of money laundering or other fraudulent actions, the casino has the right to request that the deposits need to be wagered at least 3 times.
- The player will not be able to play unless they accept the updated terms and conditions, but can withdraw the actual balance.
- If no log-in on the Member Account on the Website is performed (the account is inactive) for a period longer than 12 months, the Company reserves the right to charge a monthly maintenance fee of 5 EUR starting on the 13th month from last recorded log-in.
- If the account remains inactive for a period longer than 12 months a reminder email will be sent via email every month starting on the 13th month.
- If the account is inactive for a period of 30 months the account balance will be remitted back to the player. If the player cannot be located, the funds will be handed over to the Maltese Authorities thus remaining available for the player to access.
- To get information on how to reinstate closed, dormant accounts or recover funds held on these accounts please contact customer support.
Version 1.1 last updated 25.05.2018.
- The website www.n1casino.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C81457 and registered address at 27, Triq Torri Wejter, Birkirkara, Malta. N1 Interactive Ltd is licensed in Malta and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt) by virtue of the following license: MGA/B2C/394/2017 (issued on 01.08.2018).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall include, without limitation:
- Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
- All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
- Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
- Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc.
- Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
- Unless you have elected not to receive promotional materials, we may use your Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about products and services from our business partners, such as casino game providers. Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at email@example.com.
- Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We shall not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge. We may, however, automatically collect certain data about you where you would have provided such information through the use of our services and through your interactions with us.
- We may also lawfully receive certain Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we retain the right to engage the services of third-party providers to render technical support, so as to process your online transactions and source gaming content.
- We may pass information that you have given us to other entities within our group of companies and to our business partners. These companies include our parent companies, their parent companies and all of the subsidiaries of these respective companies, as well as other companies with whom we carry out business and hold necessary agreements. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by N1 Interactive Ltd or by another company in the group of companies, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
- Employees of the Company, more specifically Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers as well as other selected employees, shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance.
- Our employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of the player’s personal information, have signed confidentiality agreements to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information pursuant to applicable gaming, data protection and privacy laws.
RELEASING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or any third party.
- Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- Where we are required to do so by law;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
- To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
- We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
- In addition to the above, we may also release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the Company undergo any changes to its structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our Policy, inform our players by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
- Please note our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
- As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and the Casino can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
- You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
- We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
- Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted to us remains safe.
- Player Accounts can only be accessed with the player’s unique ID and password. You may also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection from unauthorised use of your account. You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
- You may always contact us in regards to this Policy should you wish to:
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- Enquire about our use of your personal information;
- Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
- In addition, as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.
- When you visit the Website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser, IP address, and the referring website. This collection may be done in conjunction with our platform providers and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our Website visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without receiving additional consent.
- Required cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to member areas of the Website.
- Functional cookies: allow us to analyse your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your session key, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalised experience.
- Advertising cookies: allow us to gauge how effective our content marketing is. These cookies are provided by our partners to track website visits and new player registrations from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to affiliated partners except for site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies. However your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected through other sources by the providers. The latter external data processing is governed by the privacy notices and policies of these third-party providers.
- In addition to the above, we use a number of third party service providers who also set cookies on this Website, in order to deliver the services that they are providing to us. Such services include, but are not limited to, helping us to improve your experience by tracking your activity on the Website, measuring the effectiveness of the Website and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings. However, we recommend that you do not block or delete your cookies as this may restrict your use of our Website.
- Gambling at an online casino is mostly done for entertainment purposes. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realize that gaming shall not be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
- If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion, and seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
- To assist you in gambling responsibly we have limits on deposits, losses, wager amounts or user account activity that you can set yourself. This functionality can be accessed within your user profile in the “Personal Limits” section here
- Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits functionality, please contact customer support.
- Deposit Limit. You can set a limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
- Loss Limit. A limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month. Please note the loss is based on the initial deposit and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If for example you deposit €50, put a Loss Limit of €10 and then go on to win €1,000, you can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it is based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
- Wager Limit. A limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month.
- Cooling-Off Limit. You can set a Cooling-Off Period for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the Casino and you will be excluded from all promotional offers, although you may withdraw the remaining funds during this period. Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
- You can set a Self-Exclusion Limit for 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, forever. Upon doing so your Player Account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds when the limit is active. Unlike Cooling-off limits, with self-exclusion limits your account will not be automatically reactivated. If you want to reactivate your account after the period is over, please, contact us.
Self-Exclusion by Request
- You may also contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the Website for a certain period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to your user account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
- You can close account at any time by contacting casino team on live chat or by email.
- You may also contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support:
PROTECTION OF MINORS
- The Casino only accepts players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our Website. The Casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the Website will be denied immediately.
- However, we realise that due to a wide availability and nature of the Internet people under the legal age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information:
- For more information you can visit the following websites:
- In case you have a complaint, the first step should be contacting the casino support team. We aim to provide a substantive response to your complaint as soon as possible and seek to resolve the complaint within eight weeks from the date the complaint is received. Depending on the complexity of the complaint, the investigation may take longer than eight weeks to resolve. In such a case an update explaining the reasons the final response is not provided yet as well as the period we expect to be able to do so will be sent to you.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding a dispute, we will do so by using any of your contact details. We do our best to resolve the complaints within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of the complaint. Should the claim require more time to be resolved, the time period can be extended.
- We have appointed ThePOGG.com as ADR provider that you may also complain to. Complaints to ThePOGG.com may be sent to email@example.com. Should you still not be satisfied with the ruling, you may also contact the MGA Player Support Unit by email address firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or by clicking https://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/.
GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Regarding the bonuses and promotions, all times and dates are stated in UTC.
- Bonuses are not available to players from the following countries: Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Philippines, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Sweden.
- Maximum withdrawal limit for no-deposit free spins is 50 EUR/USD, 500 NOK, 75 CAD, 3,500 RUB. In order the player could submit a withdrawal request, the account must be fully verified and a minimum deposit must be made.
- Only one bonus is awarded per person (e-mail or IP address), unless stated otherwise.
- The maximum bet with an active bonus is 5 EUR/USD, 50 NOK, 7 CAD, 300 RUB. The max. bet limit (5 EUR) includes bets doubling after a game round has been completed and bonus rounds (purchased within the game).
- To get any deposit bonus credited to your account, you need a deposit of at least 20 EUR/USD, 200 NOK, 30 CAD or 1,500 RUB. To use the free spins, you need to visit your client area, open the "Promo" tab and activate the ones you need. They will then become available for the corresponding slot.
- When using an activated bonus, the real money from the player's account is wagered first and only then the bonus money.
- You can claim only one bonus at a time. Deposit-related bonuses are not stacked.
- All deposit bonuses have the 50x wager.
- The player has a right to cancel a deposit bonus before starting to wager it. If the player decides to cancel a deposit bonus, the free spins won’t be credited to the player`s account either. The reason for it is that the free spins are a part of a deposit bonus.
- The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages is prohibited. For example when bonus or cash funds are used purely to progress through the bonus stages (e.g. collecting 9 out of 10 coins to reach that bonus feature) and then final stages (e.g. playing to collect the final coin to reach 10 out of 10 coins to reach the bonus feature) completed with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. All the winnings gained during that play may be considered void.
- To learn more about the particular bonuses, please refer to Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Bonus Terms and Conditions as published on the Website are in English and it is the English version of these Terms and Conditions that form the basis of these Terms and Conditions. Translations into other languages may be made as a service and are made in good faith. However, in the event of differences between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
- The Website reserves the right to update Bonus Terms and Conditions at any time.
BONUS WAGERING TERMS
Please mind the fact each game comes with its own wagering %:
- Table games – Baccarat, Blackjack, Hi-Lo – 5% (except for games with a live dealer);
- Videopoker – 5%;
- Roulette, Poker – 5% (except for games with a live dealer);
- Slots – 100% (except for the games listed below).
- The following games are excluded from the bonus promotion offer: 1429 Uncharted Seas, 300 Shields, 5 Families, African Quest, All Aces Poker, Alchymedes, Art of the Heist, Baker's Treat, Beautiful Bones, Big Bang, Bikini Party, Bloodsuckers, Break Da Bank Again Respin, Bombuster, Castle Builder, Cazino Cosmos, Champion of the Track, Cool Buck, Craps, Crystal Cavern, Dark Vortex, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive 2, Devil's Delight, Double Dragons, Dragon Dance, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Dwarf Mine, Eye of the Kraken, Happy Halloween, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Hot Ink, Hugo 2, Immortal Romance, Forsaken Kingdom, Footbball Glory, Flower Fortunes, Fluffy Rangers, Golden Beauty, Golden Legend, Goldaur Guardians,Jackpot Jester 200000, Jade Butterfly, Jackpot 6000, Jackpot Jester 50k, Joker Pro, Jungle Gorilla, Jokerizer, Kings of Chicago, Lil Devil, Lucky Angler, Magic of Sahara, Medusa, Mega Joker, MULTIFRUIT 81, Ninja, Ozwin’s Jackpots, Pearls of India, Peek-a-Boo - 5 Reel, Pets Go Wild, Pimped, Pinocchio, Queen of Gold, Rage to Riches, Reel Gems, Reel Rush 2, Reel Steal, Retro Reels, Retro Reels Diamond Glitz, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Roo Riches, Royal Masquerade, Reel Heist, Reel Hero, Rocket Stars, Scarab Treasure, Scrooge, Scudamore’s Super Stakes, Sea Hunter, Serengeti Kings, Simsalabim, Single Deck Blackjack Professional Series, Spectacular Wheel of Wealth, Spina Colada, Spinfinity Man, Split Way Royal, Skulls Up, Stardust, Sugar Pop, Sugar Pop 2: Double Dipped, Super 7 Blackjack, Super Fast Hot Hot Respin, Street Fighter II: The World Warrior Slot, Surfin' Reels, Take The Bank, Tens or Better, The Dark Joker Rizes, The Dark Knight, The Wish Master, Three Card Rummy, Three Musketeers, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider - Secret of the Sword, Tower Quest, Tree of Fortune, Triple Edge Poker, Tut’s Twister, TXS Hold'em Professional Series, The Royal Family, The Mystic Hive, The Hive!, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Vegas High Roller, Vikings Go Berzerk, Vikings go to Hell, Wheel of Wealth, Wheel of Wealth Special Edition, Whospunit Plus, Wicked Circus, Wild Orient, Wild Swarm, Wolf Hunters, Zoom Roulette and all jackpot slots.
- If wagering requirements have not been met within the period of bonus validity, both bonus money and winnings will be removed from player's balance .
- Any bonus can be cancelled before you start playing it through. Please contact the Website support service to find out more about cancelling your bonus.
- A player can change currency only after the first stage of the welcome bonus has been completed.
- All the bonuses are non-sticky. It means, you cannot request your withdrawal until wagering requirements are fully fulfilled. Also, you start playing for real money first, then for bonus money, and as soon as bonus money is lost, the bonus also gets lost.
- Players can request a withdrawal of their deposits prior meeting the wagering requirements but keep in mind that the bonus and winnings will be forfeited.
- The management of the Website casino reserves the right to withhold or seize any bonuses or winnings gained as a result of fraudulent or otherwise unfair practices.
- At the Website casino it's forbidden to abuse the bonus offers available. If any such cases come to light, the casino reserves the right to seize any winnings gained as a result of abusing the bonus offers and disable the option of using any bonuses for that account in future.
- Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Players doing so agree to have their bonus and associated winnings declared void.
- Players from the following countries can not use no deposit freespin bonuses: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Crimea, Croatia, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, South, Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.